Wellness information and resources for staff.
Vermont Education Health Initiative
(VEHI) provides information about health care plans for Vermont’s school employees.
Planned Action Toward Health
(PATH) is VEHI’s wellness programs log in.
Employee Assistance Program
) offers counseling, consultation, training, and resource information to reduce employee stress and increase workplace morale and productivity.
Vermont Department of Health
– US nutritional requirements information
Diabetes Prevention and Control Center
- Information, resources, and support groups
Fruits and Veggies More Matters
– Resources for encouraging more fruits and vegetables in your diet
- Online weight loss and fitness tracker. Also has exercise videos and support forums.
100 Days of Real Food
– Blog includes recipes and inspiration to eat 100 days of real food, without eating any highly processed or refined food.
Colchester Parks and Recreation
Colchester Health and Fitness
- gym located on Prim Road, Colchester
- Gym and rehab located on Roosevelt Highway, Colchester
– Free yoga resources
My Fitness Pal
- Online diet and fitness community with tools and support forums.
-Adult Fitness Test
Other Resources (link to external sites)
Lawn to Lake
Tips for Avoiding Winter Bugs
UVM Extension: Cultivating Healthy Communities
Vermont Quit Network
– smoking cessation programs
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment